Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions describe our policies with all Clients.
- The work you have purchased is a copyrighted informational product. The copyright is owned by KJD Legal LLC, its affiliates and assigns and licensors. All rights reserved
- Client will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Client, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to KJD Legal LLC, including the contents of KJD Legal LLC’s copyrighted works. Client agrees to abide by the terms of this non-compete provision.
- If Client should circumvent KJD Legal LLC and utilize the copyrighted information for Client’s own material benefit, KJD Legal LLC retains the right to pursue Client for breach of this agreement. Client agrees that KJD Legal LLC shall be entitled to liquidated damages in the sum of $10,000 per violation. If Client should violate any part of this Agreement whatsoever, KJD Legal LLC retains the right to pursue a cause of action for breach of the agreement. Damages will include any and all litigations fees incurred by KJD Legal LLC, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, filing fees and costs of investigation.
- No Warranty. This work contains no express warranty. KJD Legal LLC specifically disclaims any and all implied or express warranty regarding the product.
- KJD Legal, LLC is incorporated in the State of Indiana. All terms of this agreement shall be governed by the law of the State of Indiana.
- Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless KJD Legal LLC from any all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against KJD Legal LLC that result from the acts or omissions of Client.