There are lots of advantages to having a lawyer on call. From being able to run every potential problem by someone with legal background and advice based on the experience of working with many companies who have faced similar challenges and opportunities — to being able to execute, systematically, your plans for protecting what you have and taking on new opportunities for growth.
As your virtual in-house counsel, I would:
- Keep track of your annual state registration renewals
- Review your existing contracts, as well as new contracts as they come in.
- Review your client agreements, terms and conditions, and more — and fix any holes either of us note.
- Send demand letters for payment for customers who are behind.
- File trademarks, copyrights, and other protective items for no additional charge.
- File responses to office actions for no additional charge.
- Respond to anything “legal,” taking the headache off of your shoulders.
- Attempt to mediate any disputes you may have with other contractors, vendors, and clients.
- Meet with you once per month to go over your current issues, future plans, and anything else you would like to discuss.
- Be available at all times by email to answer questions on the spot — for legal issues or anything business related.
All of this for only $500 per month, minimum 6 month term.
Any filing fees are the responsibility of the client, over and above the monthly fee.
Clients who are committed to this program are capped at the 2019 hourly services rate of $150 / hour for anything outside of this agreement. Clients at this level will not be required to provide a retainer for representation in the court system.*
I have space in my practice to serve four clients at this level – let me know if you would like more information!
This offer is available until January 6, 2020. Please email me at email@example.com if you would like more information.
*2020 hourly rates: $200 / hour; minimum $3,000 retainer. The trademark services will be offered at a flat rate of $1,000 per mark, not including filing fees or appellate representation.